Quest For Fame
Quest for Fame takes you from obscurity to rock 'n' roll superstardom. The road to the top starts in your bedroom as you work on your licks. Then jam with a local garage band; if you're really good you'll wrangle a gig at the Roadkill Grill. You're playing for the door, so you'd better pack the place. You're on your way as the clubs you play get bigger.
On the way, keep a lookout for the members of Aerosmith. Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer are hanging out in the clubs, and they're looking for talent. You could find yourself jamming with Steven Tyler and Brad Whitford at a late-night blues joint or laying down tracks in the studio with Joe Perry. Play well and earn a once-in-a-lifetime stadium gig with the band. Lose the beat and you'll find yourself in the dreaded Polyester Lounge!
Plug in with the virtual pick
The amazing "VPick" puts you center stage. Musical experience not required--just strum the VPick against any surface, follow the rhythm EKG, and suddenly you're playing wailing lead guitar.
Quest For Fame Features:
- 11 interactive scenes
- High-quality animation, stunning graphics, and digitized sound
- Interaction with Aerosmith band members as they give you feedback on your performances
- Hit Aerosmith songs, including: Love in an Elevator, Dude Looks Like a Lady, Livin' on the Edge, and more
- 4 skill levels, with left- or right-handed play
- The VPick
- IBM or 100% compatible PC 486/33MHz or higher
- Double-speed CD-ROM drive
- 6MB RAM minimum / 8MB RAM recommended
- 10MB available hard disk space
- 16-bit sound card
- Parallel printing port (for VPick connection)
- Windows 3.1 or higher
- DOS 6.2 or higher